- Well Vision Examinations
- Evaluation and Treatment of many eye conditions
- Evaluation and treatment of Dry EyeDisease with TearLab.
- TearLab is the single most accurate and objective test for diagnosing Dry Eye Disease www.tearlab.com/products/patients/ded/overview.htm
- Evaluation and treatment of Allergy eyes
- Contact lens services for: Keratoconus, Presbyopia, Astigmatism, Myopia and Hyperopia
- SYNEREYES HYBRID CONTACTS: Duette and UltraHealth. www.synergeyes.com/yourvision/index.html
- AIR OPTIX COLORS are available in 9 beautiful colors designed to enhance dark or light eyes, with a completely natural effect, whether or not you are in need of vision correction. www.airoptix.com/colors/about.shtml
- DAILIES TOTAL1 water gradient contact lenses. www.dailies.com/products/dailies-total1.shtml
- WE FEATURE THE Unity and Varilux Brand Lenses.
Facilities and Equipment
We us the latest in optometric equipment, including Digital Retinal Photography, External Digital Cameras for photos of the front of the eye. FDT, Autorefractor. and GDX retinal laser scan.
Come in and see our spacious 4000 sq. ft office, with a 1000 sq. ft. optical.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and CARE CREDIT.
We participate with VSP and are a PREMIER PRACTICE, Medicare, Medicaid, MES, MOST MEDICAL PLANS. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.